Duplicate Vehicle Registration and Decal

illustration of electronic pages



Print a duplicate of your Nevada Certificate of Registration online or have a duplicate certificate and license plate decal mailed to you. It's fast, easy and secure.

One Time | MyDMV | Off-Highway Vehicle

Use MyDMV if you wish to change or verify your address or view the status of your registration.

The fee is $5. For a one time duplicate, you will need your Vehicle Identification Number, driver's license number or FEIN and other information.


Kiosk surfboard design

You may order a duplicate registration certificate with or without a decal. Visit nvdmvnowkiosk.com for locations.

In most cases, the kiosk will print the duplicate registration and decal on the spot. If the kiosk is not able to dispense the correct color of decal for the year requested, the duplicate registration/decal will be mailed.

The registration must be tied to your driver’s license record. You will be asked to fill in the following information to verify you are the owner of the vehicle:

  • VIN
  • last 4 characters of plate
  • address (including zip code)
  • driver's license or ID card number
  • date of birth
  • the first name, middle name and last name (as it appears on your license/ID).

The fee is $5 plus a $4 kiosk processing fee.


A duplicate Certificate of Registration and plate decal can be obtained for a fee of $5.

Application for Duplicate Registration Certificate (VP 013)

Bring a copy of your Nevada Evidence of Insurance Card. Make an appointment in Carson City, Henderson, Las Vegas or Reno.