This plate is for vehicles manufactured 40 or more years before application. Old Timer plates may not be customized.
A $6 Pollution Control Fee will be applied at the time of initial issuance if the vehicle is being exempted from emissions testing.
- You must order these plates in person at a DMV office. Sequential plates are in stock.
- You must submit an insurance policy Declarations page that shows your policy is specifically designated for a classic or antique vehicle and meets the Nevada minimum liability requirements.
- The vehicle may not be used as general transportation, driven more than 5,000 miles per year or used in any commercial capacity.
- The vehicle may be driven in club activities, exhibitions, tours, parades or similar activities or for maintenance.
- A failed vehicle emissions test (smog) in the preceding 90 days will disqualify a vehicle from obtaining these plates. You must wait 90 days from the date of the failed emissions test to register the vehicle with a Classic Vehicle/Rod plate style.